A good 10 to 15 years ago I got into Donald Trump from an entrepreneurial viewpoint. I really liked some his books and as an Australian became a fan before he was known in our local pop culture so to speak.
I found his direct, no bull, results and reality driven style a massive break and refuge from lots of the so called ‘motivational speakers’ of the late 1990’s and over time I became a gradual fan. For decades now there has been talk of him going for President and once the announcement finally came out; I watched with anticipation.
I knew that IF he would win the Republican Primary he would make president. I documented this many times as proof of my foresight (check out my Twitter and Personal Facebook) and now I am sitting here saying that Trump will win the 2020 election.
When I say Trump, this is the part I am not sure about. I suspect it may be Ivanka who becomes the first female president for a range of reasons; however I know it will either her or Donald Senior.
To give some substance to what I am saying here, there are two sides of this we have room to explore. What the Trump Administration is doing and what the Left / Mass Media / Establishment are doing.
Firstly with the Trump Administration:
- Delivering on promises.
- Working with lightning reflexes.
- Outcome driven (Trump hates the media and doesn’t care what they think).
- Restoring jobs to the working class.
- Fixing up education in poorer areas.
- Making health care competitive and workable for people.
- (I would say that improving life for the working class maybe even enough by itself. You have the physical numbers there.
Secondly with the Left / Mass Media / Establishment:
- The anti-democratic complaints, perceived ‘sore losing’ isn’t winning them votes.
- Doubling down on their anti-white racism isn’t winning ‘Whites’ over to voting for them.
- The violence they are exhibiting is alienating multiples more people than attracting
- They are having trouble getting a decent opposing candidate together that would even come close to matching Trump
- I would say their anti-white racism is a catastrophic mistake, why would anyone vote for a political party that doesn’t like them based on their skin colour?)
This will be some interesting times and these are my predictions for the world to see. If I am correct again that will be fascinating, if I turn out to be wrong that will be fascinating.
Love your work, go Trump 2020 and thank you for the read!
P.S. Thank you to SharpWriter from Deviant Art for the epic Trump / Tank image. You rock.