Last night was our first and extremely successful Meetup at the MCA Café.
This is the “Museum of Contemporary Arts Café” in long form, and we had a great meeting with a top view.
Even though it was howling with wind and raining cats and dogs; you get the best view ever with lots of incredible people. The food was great too.
The MCA Café is up on Level 4 of the MCA Gallery which is located at 140 George St, The Rocks (Sydney). The café usually follows business hours, with it being open late on Wednesday nights.
We had our Meetup Group there and it was totally great! Here’s why:
- Great Location: You’re overlooking Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera Hour. World Class views!
- Great People: The staff are good and accommodating. Meetup Groups take a bit of work, and they did great.
- Top Food: Everything was on spec with great coffee (had some).
- Brilliant Indoor and Outdoor Options: It was raining Cats and Dogs that night, and inside really worked great. If it’s not too hot in a few months, we are so doing outside.
- Go hit the Gallery: If you’re into art, it’s the place for you. Before or afterwards, go exploring.
Thank you for the read and see you there one day 😊