Today I have been a very lucky Persian Marketing Mentor for several reasons. Firstly, I got the great chance to speak to the amazing group at 4Networking Wollongong this morning and secondly I spoke at and met the amazing group “Success Women’s Network” at Sutherland.
As a seasoned networker (who has helped build 4Networking in Sydney) with many of my own successful launches, I am a very tough character to please when it comes to events of this nature. Success Women’s Network (SWN) really did impress me on a range of levels and I am very grateful to have more opportunities to speak at their events. Basically their movement was started and created by a very kind, soft spoken and entrepreneurial character by the name of Natalie Moutia. After 45 seconds of speaking to her, I was instantly sold on her honesty, kindness and real drive to help women be better business and have fun doing it.
I knew I made the “Right Decision” speaking there!
Talking more to the great experience I had, here are the reasons why I think SWN rock:
– It’s full of great kind women supporting each other.
– Natalie is for real and is out to help people far beyond making money.
– The structure was great and like 4Networking, really created a kind room as well as drove business relationships.
– They really loved my presentation (that helps x x).
– No one was “Selling” – that is they got the “Relationship First” concept and was being great in helping each other.
– It felt “Right” and I left on a high.
Overall? I totally rated the experience and that is a lot coming from me as a seasoned 4Networking Regional Leader. They rock and I can’t wait to go back.
Thank you Natalie Moutia for trusting me and to Fern Harrison Rice for the intro.
Edward Zia – Marketing Mentor who loves speaking at Women’s Events!