Hello Awesome People!
Video is one Awesome Marketing Tool, and one Massive Barrier to doing it Effectively is often the Cost. However, you have nothing to worry about, after reading this Blog Article – I do tons of Video “For less to Nothing” and I want to Share with you how I can do it and 7 x of my own Top Insights.
This blog Article is dedicated to a new friend! The Awesome “Jasmine Liffen” sent me a Message on my Facebook Business Page today, saying that she is a Marketing Specialist and has used Video to show off her Employer’s Products. Her Question to me has Inspired today’s Topic and I trust it will help people like Awesome Jasmine with your future Videos too.
Enjoy my Top 7 x Tips for Video Marketing & Production:
1) No Cost Approaches: As you know from the “Awesome Marketing with Edward Zia” Facebook Page, I personally Love Recording videos with my Samsung Galaxy S6. I used to use my iPad and also when it comes to more Professional work – I also use “Camtasia” to record my screen.
2) Upload Straight from Mobile to Facebook / YouTube: Both Facebook and YouTube are Outstanding for Video and I personally love Uploading Directly from Mobile to Facebook with little Effort.
3) The Personal Video Log Approach: Depending on what you are Selling, it can be great doing a Selfie Video of you are Presenting, Speaking, Giving Advice, a Review or even Interviewing a Guest who is Standing next to you. As a Marketing Personality this Works wonders – you may be a Coach, Mentor or Consultant, etc.
4) The Commentator “Out of Eyes” Approach: This is where the Camera Views out of your Own Eyes, as to not be seen yourself – but with your Voice Over in the Background Commentating, Reviewing and Talking through the Storyline. You may pick up a Product, talk about what you Love about it’s Features, show it off and explore things that way. Works Great!
5) The PowerPoint Presentation: Using Camtasia (which you can get on PC & Mac which I mentioned earlier) you can record your Screen, even turn on your Webcam so you make a Cameo to Appear at the top corner Talking through the Presentation video. This works great too!
6) Make it Compelling Television: Make sure the Topic and Tonation are Interesting, as you would expect watching an Informercial for instance. High Energy, Speed, Funny Words – whatever that works for you to Enhance the Image you are trying to Come Across. I do it and I Love it.
7) Pump out stuff all the time – no need to be a Perfectionist, and just be Awesome: Please try too hard to be Perfect. Your first Videos will be Average, but in Time, Practice makes Perfect. All you need is to be Confident, Clear and Precise with your Objective.
Trust this has been another Helpful Topic. For more savvy tips and to keep up to date with New Ideas to Market your Business, please sign up to the “The Awesome Marketing Vault”
Love your work, and thank You for the read, enjoy the thoughts, Edward Zia sign out – Stay Awesome!!