Tonight, has been a wonderful night and working with incredible entrepreneurs. This group was extra special in that the attendees have Meetup Groups which is a core part of their lives.
This was one of our “Meetup HQ” events that we run in Sydney for the Meetup New York / Global Team. It’s to help us all succeed big time with ideas, getting to know each other and taking the next steps.
As I was coming back home (which takes a bit of time coming out from Sydney CBD), I was reflecting on the many ways in which Meetup has enriched my life. It’s been great, and this is what it’s done for me:
- Grown my business: Helping me get 50% year on year growth and love it.
- Put me on the map: Everyone knows me across town now.
- So many new friends: Thank you Meetup.
- Endorsement and Confidence: With thanks to my many wins, Meetup HQ has endorsed me. Love it.
- New York Trip: I contributed to their wonderful annual event. Loved it!
There are more points of course!
My advice and thinking? Meetup is great and done well, it can be a great launch pad for your business and life. Be it you are doing it with a business or social intent, it will bring great people to you.
As we get surrounded by great people, life just works.
This is my story and thank you for the read and thank you Meetup. I love your work!