I love Small Business Marketing and quite often I get asked open ended questions such as “Edward! Help me, I need some Marketing Ideas Pronto to get my Products / Moving”. It’s a brilliant question and there are certainly hundreds (if not thousands) of different answers I could give on that topic.
Small Business Sales & Marketing is a broad topic and I cover some of my favourite ideas in my Online Course the Awesome Marketing Vault, and here my Top 10 x thoughts. Different ideas suit different people, so some you may feel “No Way” but some may really resonate with you – or at least spark some creative thinking on your end:
1) A Brilliant Concept with Top Quality: As a Marketer, I am always making this reference. Before you start selling something, make sure it’s a great concept with top quality. Only sell the best!
2) Business Networking: Almost everyone I know who has made it big has some type of business networking as part of their business strategy. Be it for ideas or clients, critical and love it (Google 4Networking Australia – I help run it).
3) Personal & Public Selling: Having great Face to Face interactions perfect selling is just critical. Speaking to people one by one and getting the sale or speaking to groups – critical!
4) Sales Materials: Top quality sales materials do half the job. Make sure you have a great designer or copy writer helping you (Google Lisa Starr – she is awesome as a designer).
5) Email / Database Marketing: Great to build up your database of emails and get permission and send great content. I personally love and use the Mailchimp Platform.
6) Facebook: Both Like-Building, Boosted Posts and regular updates work wonders for my business. Brilliant!
7) LinkedIn: Great for Professional Networking and the brilliant groups. I love this element!
8) Awesome Website: When people visit it, they get a rocking impression and love you.
9) Article Writing & Blogging: Just like what you are reading now, a great way of promoting you forever once it’s up and online!
10) The Phone: Call and follow up people that are on the edge of hiring you, and never stop!
There are many more than this of course and I hope these basics ones give you the help you need in massive style.
Contact me if you need a hand and feel free to check out my Online Course too! Thank you for the great read and hope you have a rocking day / night awesome friends!
Edward Zia – Marketing Mentor and Creator of the Awesome Marketing Vault.