I came back tonight from an incredible business networking event.
It was wonderful, full of top people, at the stunning Rooftop Bar at Primus Hotel Sydney CBD and it was extremely profitable fun.
This was the “Sydney Summer Joint Chamber Networking Event” which was a collaboration of “La Camara, the Spanish-Australian Chamber of Commerce” and the “Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry”.
I say that it’s wonderful for many reasons; in that it’s full great people who are wealthy, successful connected and awesome. It’s also run by the extremely competent people, including the wonderful Rachele, Giulia and Georgie.
With top events, I get asked all the time how to find the best spots in town for Business Networking.
My insider tips are:
– Go to the main Business Chambers: You can’t go wrong.
– Listen very carefully to chatter: People will let you know hot spots of town.
– Be willing to take risks: Go visit places. Some may suck, but most are great.
– Think out of the box: Am I Italian or Spanish? No way, but I love them and still go.
– Be really nice to people: Ask questions, make friends and enjoy.
My advice and thinking? Please benefit from my own tricks and get out there and explore. You shall be amazed as to the great places you find.
Love your work, thank you Rachele Grassi for the invite and enjoy friends!